Please see below available positions thank you.
Maintenance Administration Officer
- Work Type/s: Ongoing full time
- Location: Melbourne
- Applications close: 22 March 2019
Aboriginal Housing Victoria (AHV) is an Aboriginal community organisation responsible for managing over 1,500 rental properties for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders living in Victoria. AHV’s vision is to ensure that Aboriginal Victorians secure appropriate, affordable housing as a pathway to better lives and stronger communities.
The Maintenance Administration Officer works within the Operations team coordinating the processing of asset invoices and to use AHV systems to record and update information on work orders and do some reporting on their status
We are looking for someone who will bring a client centred focus to the role along with the capacity to work within established procedures. Key attributes and skills required for the role include:
- Knowledge of issue affecting Aboriginal people and knowledge of Aboriginal culture
- Strong attention to detail
- High level customer service skills along with experience liaising with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to use initiative and apply a problem solving approach
- Ability to work with contractors re complaints and payments and monitoring
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
This position is based in our North Fitzroy office.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Applications close on 22 March 2019.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please direct enquiries about the role to Lauree Molnar on 9403 2100.