Deadly Selfie Competition
How to Enter
1. Like our Instagram Account https://www.instagram.com/aboriginalhousingvictoria/
2. Tag us in a 'deadly selfie' on Instagram with the hashtag #DeadlySelfie2020
Entries close 9PM Sunday 15th Novemeber.
Who May Enter
Entry is open to residents of Australia only (entrant). Employees of the Promoter, advertising agencies and families, are not eligible to enter. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian. Only one entry per person will be permitted.
The Promoter may collect personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter
Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and prize form part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion (entry) is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only (entrant). Employees of the Promoter, advertising agencies and families, are not eligible to enter. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian. Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- The promotion is open from 9:00 AM Sun 8 Nov 2020 and closes at 9:00PM on Sun 15 Nov 2020.
- To enter the promotion, an entrant must, during the promotion period:
Like our Instagram Account https://www.instagram.com/aboriginalhousingvictoria/
Tag @AboriginalHousingVictoria in a 'deadly selfie' on Instagram with the hashtag #DeadlySelfie2020
- The promotion is a game of skill. The judges of the competition will consist of two members of the Communications team. The judging will take place at the Promoter’s premises on Wednesday 5 August 2020 at 10:00AM.
- The winner will be notified by private message using Instagram Messenger with the details provided in their entry. The winner’s name will also be announced on an Instagram post. Notification will take place on the following Wednesday.
- In the event that a prize winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for one (1) month from the date of the judging. If the prize is not claimed within one (1) month of the date of the draw, the Promoter will select another winner for the unclaimed prize. This prize winner will be notified by private message with the details provided on entry. This winner will also be announced in a Instagram Post. The winner will be judged from valid entries.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
- PRIZE: Five Clothing the Gap vouchers valued at $100 each.
- Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Prize valued in Australian dollars. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. Where the prize is posted to the winner, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the prize.
- By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any correspondence regarding the promotion, from the Promoter and other correspondence which inform the entrant of the Promoters other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- The Promoter is Aboriginal Housing Victoria. ABN 38 006 210 546 125-127 Scotchmer Street North Fitzroy VIC 3068
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook and Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.