Aboriginal Community Home Connect
Aboriginal Community Home Connect has been launched, with the Home Connect team already welcoming a large number of participants into the program.
The program is a telephone service designed to provide connection, tips, information and referrals for tenants as we navigate the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Resources and support for our mob like emergency assistance and food.
- Support for children and youth at school.
- The latest information on COVID-19 and how to stay safe during the pandemic.
- Information and regular follow-ups for physical and mental health, financial difficulties, housing and child welfare services.
- Resources and advice to support tenancies.
- Keeping in touch with mob and to have a yarn.
Home Connect led by AHV in partnership with Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency. It is available only to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander tenants living in social housing in Victoria.
Learn more at www.aboriginalhomeconnect.org.au